We are delighted to share students of our principal director, H.E. Chung Tulku Rinpoche, in Indonesia have taken the initiative to raise awareness and merit to Dhyana Zhitshok by creating an animal liberation project. The inauguration of Tsethar Dhyana was launched on His Majesty King Jigme Khesar Namgyen Wangchuk’s birth anniversary on February 21st 2021. Rinpoche has requested that the event was to be dedicated to the long life of His Majesty. Please enjoy the footage of the event above.
Tsethar is a Buddhist practice of saving lives of animals that were destined to be slaughtered. By buying animals who are destined to be killed and releasing them in their native environments, life release puts compassion into action. Unfortunately, most of the time we hardly realize that as human beings we have this precious opportunity.
Although every life is precious, the process of living inevitably causes us to take the lives of other living beings. We cannot completely prevent this situation because as long as we walk, breathe, eat, and so forth, we cause the deaths of many creatures. However we can cultivate mindfulness, and try to reduce taking lives to the best of our ability.
We can also offer a gift of life and protection through the practice of Life Release. No matter what our lifestyle is, we can do this practice. It benefits those who offer the gift of life as well as those who receive it. And regardless of the religion we practice, its results will be strengthened if the practice is conducted with an aspiration that all beings without exception enjoy happiness and a life free from any harm.
In Buddhism the practice has two aspects: 1. The act of saving lives, 2. The blessing of the prayers that accompany life release.
For those who are interested in this meritorious cause, you can email: email@example.com to organise life release in dedication for your loved ones or those in need. ALL money raised in Dhyana Tsethar will go towards the purchase, liberation and logistics of animals.
Mala by Dhyana Indonesia Sangha
Dhyana Indonesia Sangha would like to present, handmade precious stones Mala! You can purchase these well intended and uniquely purposeful Mala beads via emailing the Indonesia Sangha as well, all profits from the sale of mala beads will go towards Dhyana Paro Meditation Sanctuary. Price list and details of mala on the picture above, start your mala beads collection today.
H.E. Chung Tulku Rinpoche would like to share his wisdom on some facts and significance of using mala beads:
As we have different deities we also have different heart mantra and same goes with mala beads. There is different shapes and significant of different mala beads representing different deities. From various malas, the mala beads made from Bodhicitta tree can be used in any practice.
- 108 beads in mala: 42 beads represent peaceful deities and 58 beads representation of wrathful deities and 8 are extra beads in order to fill the gap if we have missed our practice in between.
- We hold rosary with our left hand mainly to pacify our bad deeds, anger and excitement.
- The reason why we pull beads upward by our left hand; it is believed that sentient beings which are in samsara are believed to be freed from samsara while pulling the beads upwards. Then when we reach the end of beads, which is represented with a bigger bead than other beads circulating known as the Guru bead. It is believed that all sentient beings are freed from samsara and landed in pure land.
- We pull bead inwards representing our accomplishments.
If we use the rosary made from Amazonite stone it can prevent us from fever, liver diseases and even if we wear it on our body it will give us peace and harmony.
In Buddhism the green colour represents the colour of Green Tara and Buddha Amongasithi.
The colour of the stone represents the colour of medicine Buddha. In Buddhism we called it Intenili which refers to as precious gem.
This stone has a significance with physical healing, injury and it also helps with stress relieving and emotional suppressing. It helps us protect and purification of our mind which creates imbalance and diseases.
The Sandstone gives us the courage and strength to our self and it also gives us wealth and longevity.
In Dharma language the colour of Bloodstone represents the colour of Buddha Amitaba. It helps in finding ones inner strength and support to take action based on ones heart.
The Jade (Yellow) helps us in progressing our work and help succeed in what ever we do. It helps gain our luck, prosperity and success. It dispels negativity and attracts fortune and luck. It help boost in our self confident and emotional stability.
The colour of the Jade (Yellow) also represents the colour of Virochana.
It protects us against evil spirit and it absorbs our negative energy. It is the stone of courage and wisdom.
This includes White Agate and Rose Quartz. It pacifies our anger, ignorant, stress and anxiety. It purifies the negative energy in human. The white colour represents the colour of Vajrasattva in Buddhism.
As green is the universal color of healing, regeneration, and growth, the Green Tara embodies the healing energy of release from fear and ignorance. Human ignorance comes in many forms—from jealousy to pride—and it’s the healing energy of Green Bloodstone that brings awareness and relief from these negative aspects.
7 Benefits of Rudraksha:
- Rudrakhsa change the karma of the wearer, leading the wearer naturally to the right path of truth and purpose
- They are effective in controlling stress, thus helps in eradicating worries and blessing the wearer with greater peace of mind
- Rudraksha brings clarity, sharpen the mind and increase the power of intuition
- They create powerful Protection Circles from negativities and remove obstacles
- They charge the soul with spiritual power (They are especially effective for reciting wrathful deities mantras like Vajra Kilaya)
- They create deep connection with positive forces in nature, thus help to heal and bring balance
- Rudraksha are scientifically proven to have many health benefits
-Chung Tulku Rinpoche
We rejoice and hope Dhyana Indonesia Sangha succeed in every possible ways for such generosity towards our Foundation. May all merits be dedicated to the liberation of all beings from the causes and conditions of suffering.
Much Love and Blessings,